DINNER, MUSIC, & AUCTION
Saturday April 28th, 2018
Musical Entertainment: Drones over Yellowstone
Making a difference one life at a time.
Please consider supporting our 2nd annual Embrace Grace Dinner Gala to raise funding for the following projects in our community and state. The continued generous support of sponsors and supporters as well as grant funding allows us to offer these education, awareness, and support projects throughout our community at no cost to individuals. Thank you for joining with us in making a difference, one life at a time.
Support the Embrace Grace Gala:
Deadline to purchase individual tickets is April 20, 2018
- Platinum Level Table (seats 8) - $1,000.00 Logo on all promotional items, mention on media promotion (radio, television, and internet), sponsorship recognition on every table, and recognition as a Platinum Level Sponsor at event.
- Gold Level Table (seats 8) - $750.00 Logo on all promotional items, sponsorship recognition on table, and recognition as a Gold Level Sponsor at event.
- Silver Level Table (seats 4) - $500.00 sponsorship recognition on table, and recognition as a Silver Level Sponsor at event.
Deadline to purchase a Sponsor Table is March 16, 2018.
Master Piece Artwork:
- Painting Puzzle Piece Kit - $65 Master Piece© artist, Jon Cox, has created a custom art collage representing Grace for 2 Brothers and our Grace family. Jon then created a black and white replica and cut this into 24 individual pieces. The pieces are machine traced to outline key features and provide a distinct outline of the areas that need to be painted a specific color. You have an opportunity to join with us in contributing to this Master Piece by purchasing a puzzle piece kit, which will include a portion of the collage and the needed paints, paintbrushes and instructions on painting your piece. Once you've completed your piece, return it to Grace for 2 Brothers by April 18th and purchase a ticket to see the unveiling of the completed puzzle image at the 2nd Annual Embrace Grace Gala on Saturday, April 28th. The completed painting will be up for auction at the event.
Deadline to purchase a kit is April 1, 2018 (there are limited quantities so secure your piece today!).
- If you or your business would like to donate an item or service for our silent auction at the Embrace Grace Gala, please contact us.